Fortnite have their own battlepass what about deadpass
Fortnite have their own battlepass what about deadpass
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about the "I'll pass"?
I'm just kidding I'm just kidding xd
I think the Devs are fine regarding their financial model though.
How bout no.
F#ck. NO.
^ This
dont talk about fornite here cuz i dislike that crap cartoon combined with minecraft xd
Never been a fan of the whole battlepass thing. A shop where you can buy whatever you want is way better.
No. I sold my soul to the Fortnite devil already, I do NOT need to sell anything else important to DbD.
As much as I dislike the idea of this a David King that does the floss would be hilarious