Dead Hard bugged/not working?

Genuine question because maybe I'm missing something.

Is there any not-so-obvious game/killer mechanic that would prevent use of DH? Like DH was not active at all/no keybind showing up after a basic M1 attack from full health to injured. And I was sprinting for a while wondering why it's not active.

Comments

  • For DH to work, you must be injured and running at the same time. Also, you are not allowed to be exhausted. As for the killer mechanics: I don't know if full madness (doctor) has an effect on DH. Otherwise, there shouldn't really be anything there that affects DH. But I am tired and my brain doesn't work right now.

  • I know that. Like I said, I was running and I wasn't exhausted, it was at the start of the match.

  • @shiroo said:

    I know that. Like I said, I was running and I wasn't exhausted, it was at the start of the match.

    Were you injured?

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    For DH to work, you must be injured and running at the same time. Also, you are not allowed to be exhausted. As for the killer mechanics: I don't know if full madness (doctor) has an effect on DH. Otherwise, there shouldn't really be anything there that affects DH. But I am tired and my brain doesn't work right now.

    You can still use it in tier III madness. I've done it before.