DLC TOMORROW
the new dlc coming tomorrow i said the darkness amoung us chapter?? what do you think?
the new dlc coming tomorrow i said the darkness amoung us chapter?? what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Think I'll hold off until they realize they need to take the loads of good feedback given during PTB into actual consideration. It may take a few patches, or never come at all... either case, it's back to maining survivor until something gives.
I want to play on the new map
It will come Tommor. MCote in his twitter....
I think its not enough time for the changes legion needs.
At this point, the only changes that are gonna occur in regards to Legion are gonna come after release. The devs are dead set on releasing it this week, I'd rather wait a week for a better killer but, eh, what can you do?
charity case tomorrow too.
Don't hold your breath.
Nothing has been confirmed yet. McCote wrote something about the update hitting this week and the PTB got closed. But we don't know when and which platforms will get the update and when. We jus tneed to be patient.
Ever since 2.1.0, every update has come out simultaneously for consoles and PC. 2.1.0, 2.2.0, and 2.3.0 all came out at the same time for consoles and PC, and it won't change for this update.
They might not be the best, but I've been looking forward to this DLC since its announcement. It'll get me back into DbD for a bit at least
susie and break down are the only good things about this dlc
Oh look
A thread already about this
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33907/legion-confirmed-december-11#latest