I miss variety in the blood webs.

Hello developers,

maybe it's just me, but I really miss variety in the blood networks. Not only do I have the impression that since the changeover the number of items has dropped, the number of the same items in the webs has risen strongly.

I took a number of screenshots that solidify my impression:

Bloodwebs of the Dredge Lvl 34 - 45:

LVL34:

BW34.jpg

LVL35:

BW35.jpg

LVL36:

BW36.jpg

LVL37:

BW37.jpg

LVL38:

BW38.jpg

LVL39:

BW39.jpg

LVL40:

BW40.jpg

LVL41:

BW41.jpg

LVL42:

Was ok.

LVL43:

BW43.jpg

LVL44:

BW44.jpg

LVL45:

BW45.jpg

I just see the problem that with a lower number of items and a higher number of the same items, the blood webs can be perceived as boring (at least that's how I feel) and that you are forced to create junk to get to the items you want.

But these are just my thoughts.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

  • I don't mind getting the same duplicate Add-Ons in Bloodwebs (especially when they're Leprose Lichen or Black Heart) but damn is the Add-On Rarity out of whack.

    I swear I'm getting more Rare Add-Ons than Uncommon, and that sucks because Demogorgon doesn't have a single good Rare Add-On

  • The whole reset of bloodwebs is kind of sad. I liked my large lvl 50 bloodwebs where choise was allowed. That was also the reason why I never prestiged before the update

  • Random sets have more streaks than people generally think. Seeing duplicate results in a set of random rolls isn’t unusual.