My friend dared me to play "Fair Nurse"
He sure got pissed xd
Now I want you to play Nurse with the same build (shadownborn is optional) and show us your result. If you dare of course ;)
He sure got pissed xd
Now I want you to play Nurse with the same build (shadownborn is optional) and show us your result. If you dare of course ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OK Bestie
Why are you so far away though
It's a bug believe it or not. It happens when you're in mid-blink when the game ends
That's the distance I like my nurses at
It does that if you're mid blink when the match ends