Killer Disconnect and I get de ranked?

So I started the match I was rank 11 we did all Gens and I was running for the exit gate to open it and my teammates just started running into the wall and not moving and when I open the gate I’m frozen at the lever. So it takes a second and the killer disconnects however whenever a killer disconnects it shows that everyone else escaped but for me it’s got the little plug symbol meaning I left the game as well and I am running alone by myself in the final screen but it still gives me points. Also I just had a game right now where the killer disconnected and it showed everyone including myself escaped and we were all running together. So why did I get de ranked for a game I didn’t quit and earned points for? Why does this only happen sometimes?

Comments

  • @EntityDispleased I didn’t check the processing thing I didn’t even know that was a thing lol. Other than that it’s just weird cuz I’ll have the DC symbol next to my name and still get points and when the killer has it as well they’ll have 0 points so it’s confusing in figuring out which scenario happened. 
  • It seems at the end your game lagged out along with the killer it's happend to me a few times in games I just lagged out
  • Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

  • @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

    No, there's an actual exploit on console.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

    No, there's an actual exploit on console.

    Ok thats a console specific thing then, but I doubt its a p2p issue since PC doesnt have that exploit.

  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

    No, there's an actual exploit on console.

    Ok thats a console specific thing then, but I doubt its a p2p issue since PC doesnt have that exploit.

    Supposedly it exists on PC as well, but it's done differently.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

    No, there's an actual exploit on console.

    Ok thats a console specific thing then, but I doubt its a p2p issue since PC doesnt have that exploit.

    Supposedly it exists on PC as well, but it's done differently.

    On PC there is only a visual bug that shows you not reachign enough point to blackpip, but you actually blackpip. Other than that I have never experienced sth similar.

    And according to the OP, he still received BP after the DC and the console exploit described on the forum will deny your BP too.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Orion said:
    Assuming it was the Killer, dedicated servers will solve this. If it was your connection, though, the only thing that'll fix it is getting a better ISP.

    Dcs are not gonna improve with dedicated servers unless the devs also introduce harsh punishments for it

    But the exploit where the Killer disconnects and the Survivors are the ones who get shafted will be removed with dedicated servers.

    You mean the visual bug? (never noticed an exploit on PC)
    Well that would be quite optimistic, but maybe that bug gets fixed.... it has nothing to do with dedicated/p2p though^^

    No, there's an actual exploit on console.

    Ok thats a console specific thing then, but I doubt its a p2p issue since PC doesnt have that exploit.

    Supposedly it exists on PC as well, but it's done differently.

    It does exist on pc but thankfully most killers don't know how to do it, although there's a rare bug or the exploit where you still get depipped.