When are you planning to buy the new Resident Evil chapter?

Comments

  • I won't buy the Chapter, but I will buy Wesker

  • My inner completionist compels me to.

  • Probably never.

    Haven't spent money since the nft incident and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

  • I'll buy it whenever, but I'll most likely buy it when it's still new.

  • I would say "as soon as possible" except that I've been burned by that before and I'm trying to learn my lesson. I will wait to see if there are any game-breaking bugs and/or issues that stop the game from running on my system. If I pay for it, I want to make sure I'll get to play.

  • why can't i delete my double-post, lel

  • I won't give any $$$ to BHVR anymore (haven't bought a DLC in about a year or so). The rift has gotten incredibly stale with 90% junk-skins, the challenges cause the games to progress very awkwardly, and DLC's are the only thing that will keep this game having a pulse.

  • Ash was the last DLC I bought. They waited a month to make sure they got some money and then killed the original Mettle of Man. I can only hope the people paying day one aren't making the complaint threads. You only have yourselves to blame if that's the case.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Probably never.

    Haven't spent money since the nft incident and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

    brave. i dont really remember but i think bhvr didnt know a thing about nft stuff until it happened but i can be wrong

  • Gonna try and wait for a sale even tho I love Resident Evil. But I'm trying to limit my purchases for dbd.

  • This is the only chapter that i count the weeks and hours. I've been waiting for Ada for over a year and it's a dream come true.

    Wesker and Rebecca doubles my excitement. 🥺

  • This is the most hype I've been for a chapter in a looooong time, I'm super stoked to get it ASAP.

  • @sasnayahdrezka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3153829#Comment_3153829

    brave. i dont really remember but i think bhvr didnt know a thing about nft stuff until it happened but i can be wrong

    Maybe they were unaware, but that's on them for not educating themselves better on the topic before making such commitments.

    Generally I like BHVR a lot and I feel like people bash them too often, but I always felt like the crosses the line with nfts regardless of how clueless they were.


  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Probably never.

    Haven't spent money since the nft incident and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

    You're not funding or acquiring nfts from buying the Hellraiser chapter since the nfts themselves was never directly tied to the purchase of the chapter in the first place and was an entirely seperate thing by itself according to the Boss Protocol Discord Server owner.

    Judging from everything i've seen so far, what happened is most likely due to BHVR's usual contractual obligations to let license holders use any models and assets related to their franchise as they see fit since they own the IP, they gave the Pinhead model to Park Avenue who then handed it over to Boss Protocol who had a partnership with Park Avenue planned to use the models for the usage of nfts without BHVR having any knowledge about it, which explains why bhvr employees on twitter responded with general negativity over the situation and how none of them had any idea how or why it was happening in the first place, however none of it ended up happening and the dbd pinhead model images was never sold as nfts in the end due to the backlash from back in October last year and was instead replaced by an unrelated DBD art piece of Pinhead one month later before they began to sell those instead as nfts.

    Also if you go to Boss Protocol's site, BHVR isn't listed as a partner but Park Avenue is.

  • Never. I'll probably see if I can win it off a fog whisperer stream but outside that I don't need it. If I don't get it from a fog whisperer stream I'll just buy the perks from the shrine with shards whenever they end up in there.

  • You need an "already bought it" option.

  • I already bought it. I'm too into Ada and Wesker.