Bring back original Reassurance with one change..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • That's not a bad idea. I would also change using it at end game, perhaps the new version is what activates at end game. I do not care too much, it can stay, but I feel bad watching killers try to secure their kill and getting disgraced. Lol.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    That's not a bad idea. I would also change using it at end game, perhaps the new version is what activates at end game. I do not care too much, it can stay, but I feel bad watching killers try to secure their kill and getting disgraced. Lol.

    Bubba facecamping infinitely with old version in endgame...

  • Just to be clear, the new version does still punish facecamping, just not indefinitely. Even a single use of the perk means a killer who insists on face camping is losing an additional 30 seconds which is a decent amount of time. 30 seconds could be the difference between all the gens getting done before the survivors are chased off and not.

    Now whether 30 seconds is long enough for people to still want to use it remains to be seen. But even if hypothetically 30 seconds is still too short, they could simply increase that duration to 45 or even 60 seconds to make it more impactful without reeopening the door to the abuse of the test version.

  • You are getting a perk that lets you do 45 second gens solo and claim BHVR doesn't give survivors powerful perks?

  • I think the most I'd go for a rebuff is allowing each survivor to use it once per hook stage.