Making zombies counterable and enjoyable for survivors
New interactions:
-When being in contact behind a zombie who hasn't detect you yet (his hands are not raised up), you can press M1 or the interact button to kick him in the back and make him fall in the ground. Time to stand up = 12s
-When the zombie detects you, if you make contact while walking not running you can press M1 or the interact button to start an animation which you can't cancel. You will struggle with the zombie (holding both of his arms and keeping him away from biting you) during 4 seconds, while doing it you need to face skillchecks like the ones from "merciless storm". At the end you push the zombie on the ground, time to stand up = 12s
With these changes, maybe we could add one more zombie in the trials, but that just me :)
Comments
Well first they need to improve the Nemesis zombie pathing so zombies don’t get stuck on terrain as often. Hopefully the new bots they’re adding for custom matches will have pathing AI that can be imported to the Nemesis zombies to make them a bit smarter.
I do thematically like the idea of a zombie grabbing a survivor and Hindering them though. I’m not sure if it’s good or bad in terms of balance but it would look cool. 🙂
dugman, I suppose you don't the reason behind this, a lot of players hate nemesis because zombies. Is a way to make the killer more fun to go agaisnt.
"Make these Zombies even more useless"
Why?
Zombies are the strangest AI I think I have ever seen in a video game. There are games where I literally never see a single zombie, and then there are games where I can't do a gen or loop without constantly running into one. It's not even a map thing either, it's just whether or not the zombies feel like playing that game.
This. Zombies need consistency and less RNG. They are both useless and OP depending on pure luck...
Zombies definitely do not need a nerf lmfao, people hate nem's tentacle, not the zombies that get stuck on a pebble.