Invisible Barrier On Mothers' Dwelling

It was on PC and there was an invisible barrier on the stairway. Hatchets went through but it was solid. Hope its there? First time ever seeing it but the survivors said they've seen it before. Here's pics.

DeadByDaylight   8_25_2022 11_57_33 PM.png DeadByDaylight   8_25_2022 11_57_02 PM.png

By the way, they were not taking the game hostage. I caught someone because the hitbox protrudes on the stairs a bit so I caught someone with a hatchet when they ran into the barrier. Really nice survivors. Didn't feel like recording it. The back part is like a block and then you fall off if you walk too far forwards.

Tagged: Active

Comments

  • Yeah, I reported the same issue last week. Apparently it's been there for a few weeks now !

  • @HugTheHag said:

    Yeah, I reported the same issue last week. Apparently it's been there for a few weeks now !

    Yeah, I don't like free wins so we farmed and I let everyone go. Hope they fix it soon.