Killer tierlist based on their chase music
Note: Default doesn't mean it's the worst tier, it is just filler where the rest of the cast falls down to.
Note: Default doesn't mean it's the worst tier, it is just filler where the rest of the cast falls down to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion is tricky because they have a bunch of different chase themes. I think I like Julie’s maybe the best.
My boy Oni just B tier why :(
Oni would be S if he had his old POV music.
It's missing something. It's kinda bland. I wish it is more exciting or epic.
Wesker music is S+ honestly, too bad for the goofy running animation it ruins the vibe a bit
I totally agree on Ghostface position. He sounds like a moving train 🚂
Mostly agree, but Michael is literally the same 4 notes on repeat...
And its awesome. There is greatness in simplicity sometimes.
Deathslinger being so low is a crime. His chase music slaps.
I would move Artist to S tier and Deathslinger to high A tier, but other than that I mostly agree with this.
wesker is on a tier of his own, put him in like SSS+ tier
Is it just me or does the 3rd layer of Ghost Face's terror radius music sounds better than his chase music. Plague really needs a chase music, since I wouldn't consider her a basic killer (and she prayed to a God, so maybe some "holy" or "praying" music themes might fit her). I agree with some of them, especially on Wesker's and Trickster's chase music placement.