The Nurse Nerfs We Need
The Problem
- Nurse herself.
- Literally everything around her.
The Solutions
- While charging a Blink, activating a Blink or performing a post-Blink attack, The Nurse can no longer see Scratch Marks, Pools of Blood or the Auras of Survivors.
- After initiating a Blink, any post-Blink attack is now considered a Special Attack.
- Blink cooldown now starts after the post-Blink fatigue state.
- Actually nerf her, for once.
These would literally make Nurse a lot more tolerable for the Survivor players to go against, and would make it so that Perks don't have to be completely gutted in power just to ensure SHE doesn't get to abuse them.
Comments
These are good changes. Not only that this will make her more in line with the other killers, but more people can also choose a different killer to try instead of Nurse. They should go for Spirit, they won't be disappointed!
We'll see how she play after the range addon nerf. Played her without them recently and she didn't feel that strong(I didn't play her for a year so I'm not that good but I did do great with range addons)