Bloodweb QoL Feedback

I have 2 ideas for the bloodweb - you can add either or both, as long as one's added I'd be happier.

Add an "auto-buy" button the bloodweb that completes a page by purchasing random stuff for you, it will make it much more convenient and/or AT LEAST just give us a setting toggle in the menu (like the prestige portraits you did) that will let you change buying things off the bloodweb from "hold" to "click". It is so annoying having to hold down the button for a second and then repeat, multiple times, through multiple items on multiple pages. When I first got the game it was cool, now it's a nuisance and I hoard my blood points now even when I hit the cap because I'm too inconvenienced to purchase things.

What separates a good game from a great game is the extra quality of life features, creating a stress free environment is a must. I hope this is added if you read this

Comments

  • Agreed on that. They could also add an option to skip the "Bloodweb Level" screen between bloodwebs since you can see it at the top of the bloodweb anyway. Both of these it would be super easy to implement and it could be hidden in the settings somewhere. I think a lot of players would be very appreciative of this. No complaints from anyone about that. Couldn't take long to implement either right?

  • 100% agreed. Especially considering how first at least 20 blood webs each prestige are now garbage