trickster add ons
How ji woons autograph and fez soda works ?
It menas that it doubles the bonus from hits in order to get main event faster ?
Can someone explain because I didn't understand the wiki
How ji woons autograph and fez soda works ?
It menas that it doubles the bonus from hits in order to get main event faster ?
Can someone explain because I didn't understand the wiki
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go to Trickster's page on the wiki and read the power trivia section. There's a header for "Throw Rates" that explains what those add-ons do.
It's generally a good idea to read the power trivia of any killer if you're unsure what something is doing.
I read it and I still dont understand how it works and what this multiplier does
It means he throws his blades faster.
The iri photocard makes the survivor exposed when they're 1 blade away from injury. So visually thats when the pinkish hud around survivor portrait turns red.
Wrong discussion my buddy