Vote for wesker weapon change
Tiger uppercut instead of a knife.
Tiger uppercut instead of a knife.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bit late for that, eh?
New skin that change weapon animation.
I would have rather had him pistol whip ninjas with his samurai edge.
can't wait to play as the 5th Legion member
I'm all for more weapon skins, even one that changes to fists if possible.
But its not like a knife doesn't suit him at all
Vote for a comically large cartoon hammer.
Much better than a tiger punc.h
I mean they could've just made his tentacle his m1, but I guess that'd be annoying if they're going to make skins for him.
Yeah, We see what Artist has with her weapons since her hand is made out of ink.....Hag as well.....Overall I think it gives us much more options for weapons since he has a knife. I'm honestly just hoping for shirtless wesker....