The perk build consists of - Hex: Ruin, surveillance, bitter murmur, and tinkerer. I am thinking about changing out bitter for something else that could help ruin, maybe undying.
Discordance attracts zombies and can also increase your chance of hitting two or more survivors with your tentacle in the shortest time possible, which increases your mutation rate very quickly.
Discordance attracts zombies and can also increase your chance of hitting two or more survivors with your tentacle in the shortest time possible, which increases your mutation rate very quickly.
I Forgot about that, but wait, hear me out. If discordance attracts zombies with a yellow aura, couldn't surveillance as well? I think the perk is just underrated wit ruin imo.
I Forgot about that, but wait, hear me out. If discordance attracts zombies with a yellow aura, couldn't surveillance as well? I think the perk is just underrated wit ruin imo.
Call of brine and Overcharge works too, but if you want an extended range, yes surveillance does work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance attracts zombies and can also increase your chance of hitting two or more survivors with your tentacle in the shortest time possible, which increases your mutation rate very quickly.
I Forgot about that, but wait, hear me out. If discordance attracts zombies with a yellow aura, couldn't surveillance as well? I think the perk is just underrated wit ruin imo.
Call of brine and Overcharge works too, but if you want an extended range, yes surveillance does work.
wow i never knew that, thank you for the feedback.
This isn't really the place to talk about killer builds