So when the new DLC comes out?

The DBD wikia says that December 11 but I don't think so (i mean that wikia speculates a lot). Can someone give me some info?

Comments

  • We haven't heard anything from the official forums here, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. It most likely is on the 11th, but I'd wait for the announcement to be sure. (Probably tomorrow they'll announce it since everyone's back to work)

  • Who cares? Its a Freddy tier killer anyways.

  • Who cares? Its a Freddy tier killer anyways.

    Who cares if he is Freddy tier? You guys have to remember there are people who play for different reason. If people have fun playing The Legion then it may keep them around rank 8-12. For those who wants to play at Rank 1 then maybe yeah he is not your killer

    And maybe some people will find him useful at Rank 1. I know for a fact that I am anxious for his release.
  • @Bug_Reporter said:
    Who cares? Its a Freddy tier killer anyways.

    Well i like HOW Nightmare plays, no matter if he's weak or strong.
    Heck, there's Nightmare mains out there, nothing but playing Nightmare.

    I'm not a fan of how Legion is played in general, but i'm sure some others do.

  • AdánAR said:

    The DBD wikia says that December 11 but I don't think so (i mean that wikia speculates a lot). Can someone give me some info?

    Last time the DBD wiki had a release date the community blew up when it did not release that day. The Wiki isn’t associated with BHVR so I will want till they make an announcement.

    Unless if we want a repeat of the spirit’s release.
  • Matthew said on twitter it's next week. Been posted in a few threads on this forum already. No official word was dropped and no date said. But yeah, next week. 
  • @Bravescorpio said:
    Matthew said on twitter it's next week. Been posted in a few threads on this forum already. No official word was dropped and no date said. But yeah, next week. 

    Next week? as in this upcoming week ? so tuesday is a possibility?

  • Tuesday is definitely possible. It's what most people are assuming but that exact day has never been said by Matthew or the Devs.