He is do be swimming
My internet was a little messed up ๐๐
The nea was looking with me until Adam dced ๐๐
My internet was a little messed up ๐๐
The nea was looking with me until Adam dced ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like the entity is giving him a delightful time ๐ณ
I've had a survivor DC like this once because they thought I was camping but I was just bamboozled by such an unconventional hooking method.
Man, I love when something bizarre happens and the roles of hunter and prey just dissolve into a bunch of bemused guys watching something weird go down. Had a teammate a few weeks ago get hit by the 'stuck in the screaming animation' bug and the game got put on hold for a good thirty seconds over it.
Adam putting the 'struggle' in 'struggle phase' though