So when the new DLC comes out?
The DBD wikia says that December 11 but I don't think so. Can someone give me some info?
The DBD wikia says that December 11 but I don't think so. Can someone give me some info?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From mcote
So this tuesday the? in 2 days?
MCote said that himself at the game awards.
If the date is true, any idea at which time of the day? When do these usually drop?
It can drop at one of two different times. Usually it's midnight, or sometime around noon (12:00-16:00).
Thanks! Which timezone would that be? Ontario/GMT-5?
Okay, the official time is 14:00 EST or 24:00 for each timezone.
EDIT: I do recall for some updates that they did specifically release the update at 24:00 for each time zone, so the update came 1 hour apart for each progressive zone. To clarify.
Ah okay. Thanks!