How many Brand New Parts do u see in your games?
i get at least 1 per game. sometimes up to 3 or 4. Games become insanely tryhardy and unfun. I am basically forced to run 4 slowdown perks every game and i really enjoy fun perk builds which i can't use anymore... what is this matchmaking bhvr?
Comments
I get maybe 1 in every 10 games, if that. I honestly don't see them too often from either side. Though when I play survivor, I don't bring them because they're too expensive (so that's one less person who has a chance to bring them). Usually I only see them when it's a full loadout survivor team or it's the rando bnp on the only toolbox brought.
I don't see them enough for them to be a nuisance, so I think you're just unlucky if you're getting them that often.
1 every few games. what i see more is double charge commodiouses and 2+ heal medkits (both are stronger imo)
The only one I've seen is in that one game my friend brought one to try.
One every 5 games maybe
I rarely see them. Once in a blue moon. I have to doubt that you’re seeing them every game. Doesn’t seem likely based on their popularity (low).
With the new Prestige system and how it craptacularly sets you back to zero on the Blood Web, I don't even get them nearly as much. I think use of them will dwindle after people's stockpiles have been depleted and we're all drowning in brown toolboxes and dirty rags lol.
i barely see them in bloodwebs, so i barely bring them to random games
I get 1 to 2 tool boxes per game, sometimes with brand new part. I am pretty sure that a toolbox with repair speed and extra charges with built to last is better than BNP though.
Not many, considering they are broken 😂
A lot of toolboxes tho and clicky clickies.
1 toolbox per SWF and ######### ton of Medkits and Flashlights. You'll start to doubt if they're healing each other or they got infinite hax on.
Rarely if ever. Usually the survivors are bringing medkits or flashlights, if they're bringing a toolkit it's one with addons for sabo.
Not many I usually use them when trying to do a challenge like blind killer (flashbangs and blast mine) or get certain amount of gens done in 1 game
BNP is still not working properly so not many people use it anymore (only first skill check counts for progression)