After match communication
I know that after match communication is a hot topic, and a lot of people claim lots of toxicity. I however, really enjoy chatting with players after matches, and I play a lot of crossplay and so can't communicate with xbox and ps players. So I had an idea.
What if we had like a small pool of emotes we could pull from to convey some sort of message, such as GG or a laughing emoji or something. We could also give out accolades, such as award someone best healer or even give the killer accolades for doing a good job or being particularly devious or something. That way, it could be cross platform, and you can control the amount of toxicity it gives to players. You could even add an explicity toxic emote to express to the player you wish to be toxic to them, and hope that that is the worst it creates. I feel like it could be a fun addition and maybe you could even give like small 100 point blood point bonus's for the accolades, which incentivizes people to use them. Could create a place where good sportsmanship can flourish.
Comments
:)