That's the intention yes. The side on which it's needed (if it's needed) will receive a varying percentage depending on need. This should help with queue times by encouraging players to play the side that they may not have originally intended to, in that moment.
That's the intention yes. The side on which it's needed (if it's needed) will receive a varying percentage depending on need. This should help with queue times by encouraging players to play the side that they may not have originally intended to, in that moment.
That is the intention, but with the state of Solo Q Survivor and with the novelty of Wesker, I would expect that survivors are going to have the BP bonus for a while.
That is the intention, but with the state of Solo Q Survivor and with the novelty of Wesker, I would expect that survivors are going to have the BP bonus for a while.
I'm unsure if Auric Cells would win people over to play solo queue.
I'm unsure if Auric Cells would win people over to play solo queue.
Auric cells would be a financial impact; however if you did Iridescent shards instead of BP, it would have more way to incentivize. Earn enough shards, you can get perks unlocked in the store or get a cosmetic.
I would too but this would have direct financial impact on BHVR so I doubt they will do it, and honestly I don't blame them for not doing it.
DbD is not a free game anyways. If they would be smart, they would give players something like a 10% XP boost, which is not much by the way, in order for them to help the matchmaking.
Potentially losing a player for a long time due to him getting mad over queue times, is way more detrimental than giving away a little bit of XP
Cause that means I'll get to buy new survivors/killers faster.
Thats somewhat fair, at that point though, id rather it be a choice maybe have like a reverse shrine where you can trade bp for shards.
Id also be fine with doubling up and having both, which they may have to do if having just bonus bp doesnt do enough to even out queue times, but i wouldnt want it instead.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the intention yes. The side on which it's needed (if it's needed) will receive a varying percentage depending on need. This should help with queue times by encouraging players to play the side that they may not have originally intended to, in that moment.
I'd rather get extra XP rather than extra BP to be honest
Thx Mandy
Why?
That is the intention, but with the state of Solo Q Survivor and with the novelty of Wesker, I would expect that survivors are going to have the BP bonus for a while.
Cause that means I'll get to buy new survivors/killers faster.
Cosmetics are harder to unlock than earning BP
I'm unsure if Auric Cells would win people over to play solo queue.
I would too but this would have direct financial impact on BHVR so I doubt they will do it, and honestly I don't blame them for not doing it.
Auric cells would be a financial impact; however if you did Iridescent shards instead of BP, it would have more way to incentivize. Earn enough shards, you can get perks unlocked in the store or get a cosmetic.
DbD is not a free game anyways. If they would be smart, they would give players something like a 10% XP boost, which is not much by the way, in order for them to help the matchmaking.
Potentially losing a player for a long time due to him getting mad over queue times, is way more detrimental than giving away a little bit of XP
Thats somewhat fair, at that point though, id rather it be a choice maybe have like a reverse shrine where you can trade bp for shards.
Id also be fine with doubling up and having both, which they may have to do if having just bonus bp doesnt do enough to even out queue times, but i wouldnt want it instead.