Ran into a stooges survivor squad
Apparently I ran into 2 of the 3 stooges in my killer match last night. At least not all SWFs are tactical Seal 6 squads.
https://youtu.be/rwHm_MQL6qAApparently I ran into 2 of the 3 stooges in my killer match last night. At least not all SWFs are tactical Seal 6 squads.
https://youtu.be/rwHm_MQL6qA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFtHGd8hnnQLooks like they didn't follow proper door etiquette.
... You just have a reaction video on the ready for this ? xD
I like to always be prepared In the Wild West of the DBD forums.
Man, what to do against SWF. They are just unbeatable. Nothing you can do as Killer.
... Wow, you're good !