Wesker Buffs Lets Gooooo
Better at loops?
Wiggle room when colliding with objects?
Instantly injuring survivors when they are vaulting??
Hype <3
Better at loops?
Wiggle room when colliding with objects?
Instantly injuring survivors when they are vaulting??
Hype <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dev update august 23
Oh the hitbox decrease was absolutely needed. I actually got a bit scared when I read the notes, saw that they were reducing his collision box size, but no mention of his hit box size being reduced. He could've probably gotten too many grabs around corners without the hitbox being decreased a bit.
Also, decreasing his collision box size, plus the other buffs, will make him a bit stronger at loops, so it's good survivors have a slightly better chance at dodging his dash if they predict his dash right.
And I agree, I think Wesker will be one of the most balanced killers in the game, especially since, despite being strong, he also has a fair amount of counterplay for survivors, which is so important. I am hopeful that he'll be similarly beloved to go against as Demogorgon. I just hope certain builds like a Coulrophobia anti-heal build won't make him too unbearable to go against.
Im thinking about unironically using claustrophobia on him. + obviously sloppy. Just dunno what to pair it with.
My instinct says lethal and floods of rage but thats just the nurse main in me talking
Understandable, but I really hope BHVR keeps a close eye on that build, and his 40 meter terror radius. I do not want Wesker to become another disliked killer, especially if it's just because of one stupid and incredibly cheap build like that.
I am not even concerned about the build being op as much as I am concerned about it being simply insufferable to play against, to the point where I wouldn't even blame the survivors if they suicided on hooks. I saw a video of tru3 against that build, it didn't look fun at all (but admittedily that was on The Game map), and if that would become his signature build, then I fear he might just become another disliked killer on the survivors, side, and DBD surely doesn't need that right now.
It would be particularly frustrating, because I really do believe that Wesker at base could become one of the most liked killers on both sides in general, because his design just seems really, really fair. He is strong, but has a fair amount of counterplay as well. And that's exactly the type of killer that this game needs real bad.
yeah he had so much potential. sadly, he's just going get counter by dropping pallets and using line of sight between loops because his dash only works in straight line and cannot be curved in any shape or form with long charge time. He also still get punished for using his mobility.
the other people like dug and onedemo are just arguing about his placements. personally I think demo is better at the chase because his shred has lower start-up, but wesker has better 4vs1 then demo because his infection forces survivors to open crate which takes 5 seconds, use spray, which takes 5 seconds, so he is some minor 4vs1 because of how dangerous his infection is. survivor can't ignore it, but at the same time, they have a ton of sprays to never really be infected.
bruh demo's shred only works in a straight line as well and cannot be curved, he isn't going to get countered by dropping pallets as you get injured if you camp a pallet or a window, you also get injured if wesker charges at you mid-vault. wesker's infection is actually good compared to nemesis t virus. You get hindered and you basically have Exposed status effect
demo's shred is faster(0.65) and demo has way more walking movement speed during his shred. it makes big difference against better loopers that hug corners tightly. Demo is way better at punishing windows then compare to Wesker. A good demo is pretty intimating in 1vs1, he just kinda loses the pallet break vs gen speed game to be strong. Wesker ability is just too slow m/s to get right angles, too much cast time and he doesn't really got much play at dropped pallets. he can vault them, but it kicks him out of his ability which slows him down and allows survivors to hug corners tightly to make full circle back to the pallet. I do agree his infection is excellent 4vs1.
I think wesker would have potential to top 5 killer if they gave him more impactful add-ons and allowed his 2nd bound to be used after a vault. sadly the potential did not occur and he turned out to be safe killer.
What's your agenda?
Dude is stanning Demo, which is commendable
Range isn't a factor if it's easy to dodge, which both Shred and Virulent Bound are at long range.
That's Survivors playing badly. That's not in Wesker's control
virulent bound isnt at all easy to dodge at long range.
Maybe now it will be but you dont know that and neither do i
look at a youtube video comparision wesker breaks pallets faster with his iri addon
Was super happy to see they smoothed out his collision. I feel like he's going to be a very strong killer.
Hi ;-)