Can we get a range buff to Awakened Awareness to compensate for the nerf?
Since Awakened Awareness lost it's lingering aura reading, could we get a small range increase to, say 24m? I think that would be a good compromise.
Since Awakened Awareness lost it's lingering aura reading, could we get a small range increase to, say 24m? I think that would be a good compromise.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel it's probably best not to buff this perk at all until nurse is dealt with. If I wasn't considering her though I agree entirely.
What does this have to do with Nurse? Split up and Starstruck won't affect you
You cant control what your solo q teammates do
That is a SBMM's problem, not SoloQ's
The range they suggested 24m, it has a lot to do with her, giving her any means to get starstruck value isn't healthy. Sometimes you can't split up as the person went down by your gen and you get clipped by the TR as you are getting away, or its the game/midwich.
Lockers, Distortion
Point still stands that "the split up and it won't affect you" isnt always gonna be true
Do you think I can just choose which tile I'm in/what perks I have mid match. You have a nurse avatar, troll.
Your point only stands if SBMM made a mistake.
That's like me saying PR/DMS is a strong Perk combo because bad Survivors can't get off Generators for a second
Yes, you can choose which Perks you run.
Distortion is generally a good Perk now.
Lockers are in basically every non-junk tile. Ever since Roots Of Dread, the amount of Lockers has been increased.
Ah yes, my avatar makes me a troll. Had I had my normal Demogorgon avatar, I wouldn't have been a troll
Which it often does as it prioritzes queue times over skill
24m is boon radius, distortion is a good perk but you don't always run it just for one killer which should have been reworked forever ago. Lockers aren't within arms reach when someone runs into your tile and the killer has ears to hear you enter unless you have quick and quiet, not to mention they'd see your aura as they picked up the person??? I don't understand your point, it's not always going to be like you dictate, the game doesn't play perfectly like it does in your head.
it's not just the avatar, it's the way you are talking at us, rather than discussing tbh.
Which means the devs should prioritize fixing the SBMM system instead of nerfing balanced Perks
Yes they should, but your advice is still bad given the current climate
I agree. Pre-nerf AA was awful. 2.5/3.5s fatigue/2.7s cooldown + 3s pickup = 22/26/22.8m a Survivor starting literally right beside the Killer can run away before the pickup even finishes. As in, out of the 20m.
AA is 20 Meters, not 24.
No one runs Distortion because of a single Killer.
Lethal Pursuer got buffed to where all Aura reading Perks that have a duration are increased by 2 seconds. That's massive, and Distortion is a good counter to all of those.
Nurse's base-kit is fine, stop whining.
Lockers aren't as loud as you make them out to be. They're only audible if the Killer is really close to them.
You're telling me you'd only enter a Locker once the Survivor has already been picked up? Do you have any sense of timing at all?
What I'm describing isn't a perfect scenario, if I'm bring honest, it's subpar. Good Survivors split up and don't run into each other unless necessary.
You bring up arguments, I bring up counter-arguments. That's how discussions work. If you don't like my arguments, you may bring t hat up with my superiors