New Bloodweb Prices are Amazing

I am usually a bit negative maybe, sorry about that. I am just sharing my opinions about changes.


Anyway. Bloodweb changes are amazingly good. Now grind will feel more fair. Now levelling character from level 1 to 50 will take 1m (average).


Loved and can't wait!

Comments

  • for those that arent aware of the new dev update:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/348

    Also, they now reverted the nerf/change to mettle of man and instead made it so it grants a separate protection effect!

  • Agreed - very happy about this. Appreciate them listening to feedback so soon after the mid-chapter.

  • especially for the Iri-Addos.. 2.000 points less per iri is huge. Some killers like Freddy have only that.

  • But my question is are the BP bonuses they promised to bring back for the side with less people still coming???

  • @TheArbiter said:

    But my question is are the BP bonuses they promised to bring back for the side with less people still coming???

    Yes hopefully with the chapter release. They tested the fix in the Resident Evil PTB.

  • I just didn't want to pay 50,000 BP to be able to continue getting things... I don't like that feature

    But yes the nodes being cheaper is good

  • this with the matchmaking incentives coming soon will feel great

  • I am crying over 10 minutes now dude

    I had 1.500.000+++ and I was getting more over time bps I spend them all on zarina for level 2 off the record and then on oni because why not and on mikaela and other killers that I wanted to play and I didn't have add ons. And now bhvr says that.i could have gone zarina to level 3 mikaela to 2 or 3 and other crazy stuff like that.

    My luck is terrible

  • Yeah, amazing change from the developers here.