Thank you BHVR for creating a genuinely always-fun and balanced game!
I genuinely enjoy every single game I play, and this is currently among some of my favorite games to play. I also appreciate how well-balanced this game is, and that despite the steep learning curve, anyone can learn and do well with time and practice.
Comments
//
Completely unironically serious. I have fun every game. I’ve gotten past the point where things like being tunneled/BM’d/etc tilted me, and so I enjoy every game now because I’m untiltable, and the game itself is fun.
DBD is balanced for the absolute majority of players save for the extremities, and the absolute majority of complaints are just from lack of skill/knowledge.
Balanced is arguable but it certainly is fun!
No other game has even come remotely close to the amount of time i have enjoyed and still am enjoying dbd
You can win with and beat anything as long as you play better than your opponent(s). Regardless of build or character.
I'm having more fun with Evil Dead currently, but DbD is great in its own way
But that's Evil Dead....that is a series that holds a very demented place in many hearts....besides...thier Ash is not as annoying as DbD Ash