Why does Plunderer's completely disable Pharmacy?

Like I get that it's supposed to stop you from getting a higher quality medkit than what Pharmacy guarantees, but come on I just had to play against a Nurse with 3 perks and trying to do that "Deplete 3 medkits" challenge.

Maybe instead of disabling Pharmacy from the get go, disable the "considerable chance to find an item of higher quality" from Plunderer's and then re-enable it once you've used pharmacy.

Comments

  • Did you have Plunderer's in a perk slot before Pharmacy? That could be the issue.

    I know Unbreakable being placed before Soul Guard used to eat the Unbreakable "get up" even though Soul Guard was able to. I think that was patched though.

  • That sounds like a bug, to be honest. If you were injured and searching a chest, and it gave you a different item, then I don't think that's intended.


  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    That sounds like a bug, to be honest. If you were injured and searching a chest, and it gave you a different item, then I don't think that's intended.

    ...Imma be real honest with you, I didn't even know about the injured requirement. That is news to me... Oops

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146606#Comment_3146606

    ...Imma be real honest with you, I didn't even know about the injured requirement. That is news to me... Oops

    Yeah, you have to be injured to get a guaranteed Green Medkit now, but this means you can get multiple medkits per-trial with Pharmacy instead of just the one.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146606#Comment_3146606

    ...Imma be real honest with you, I didn't even know about the injured requirement. That is news to me... Oops

    best way to do challenge is to run grey med-kit with abnormal dressing and skill-check increase add-on with build to last. when one of your teammates is in chase, healing with med-kit while failing every skill-check then use build to last to refill the med-kit 2-3 times.

    The healing is as fast as running self-care. there you go, you finished challenge in under 1 minute.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146608#Comment_3146608

    Yeah, you have to be injured to get a guaranteed Green Medkit now, but this means you can get multiple medkits per-trial with Pharmacy instead of just the one.

    Ohhhh wow. I didn't even know that and that's a old favorite perk of mine. Time to pick it back up ig.

    Does that work with Appraisal?


    Edit: Oh ew. This change seems to also make it so you don't get faster speeds without injury either.... I hope thats just worded poorly.

    "Whenever you are in the Injured State Pharmacy activates:

    • Increases the Unlocking speed of Chest  by 40/60/80 %.
    • Reduces the Hearing range of noises related to Unlocking by -8 metres.
    • Guarantees an Emergency Med-Kit when unlocking a Chest"
    • Edit 2: Dangit, it does.... thats super disappointing imo


    • "Nerf: this change also causes the increased Unlocking speed and reduced Hearing range to no longer function while healthy."


  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    Like I get that it's supposed to stop you from getting a higher quality medkit than what Pharmacy guarantees, but come on I just had to play against a Nurse with 3 perks and trying to do that "Deplete 3 medkits" challenge.

    Maybe instead of disabling Pharmacy from the get go, disable the "considerable chance to find an item of higher quality" from Plunderer's and then re-enable it once you've used pharmacy.

    Just use built to last and a brown medkit and easy piece

  • There's something that bugs Pharmacy out at least. When I run my full loot goblin build even when I get injured Pharmacy doesn't activate.