Does anyone get dailies on their main?

So after getting rightfully clapped during an Oni daily(first time playing him) I was able to reroll to get a hag daily with my new trapper daily.

I main two killers and somehow can’t seem to ever get their dailies ever. bad luck I know but I’m curious if anyone gets their mains often?

Comments

  • Legion dailies is the best I can settle for

  • I get one Spirit daily a month if I’m lucky. I always get Myers dailies for some reason.

  • @GannTM said:

    I get one Spirit daily a month if I’m lucky. I always get Myers dailies for some reason.

    When I get Sporit Dailies its always Sacrifice/Mori with Spirit, never the "tickle survivors X times" :(

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3146563#Comment_3146563

    When I get Sporit Dailies its always Sacrifice/Mori with Spirit, never the "tickle survivors X times" :(

    I hope they make that an actual daily so Spirit has a chance to tickle me in game.

  • Yes, but there must be a slight negative penalty for the killers you play the most ... or an increased probability for the least played killers

    I get - by far - more stupid hag dailies (since its release or addition of daily challenges) than I got dailies for my 5 mains total (including old good killers like Trapper and Billy)