Will Susie and Joey get their own voices?
I hope so, #MakeSusieDBD'sMainCharacter
I hope so, #MakeSusieDBD'sMainCharacter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As they are entirely diFFerent people, I can only assume they'll have their own voices. Maybe the Devs will also step up and add sound changes to the existing cosmetics.
I am expecting them to be paid cosmetics because Behavior sure loves milking their cattle.
probaply.
it'd be sad though...
Obviously they are going to be paid. A Killer coming with anything more than just a default outfit (not counting Prestige) is more than we ever normally get. The exception being Leatherface.
Also, I just wanna call it. Susie is going to be Auric Cells only because the community clearly favour her over the others.
Yeah, you can tell people love Susie the most.
Probably, However:
1) How about have some patience and wait!
2) Look at the other long list of threads about this
3) The patch isnt out yet FFS, WAIT, LEARN TO WAIT!
We better get an unmasked option for her, that smile~
Again

R.I.P Susie shares Julie's and Joey shares Frank's voice
That is impressively lazy.
I'm guessing you have to paid for her too...
Yeah you do, one outfit costs Auric Cells while the other you can but with shards. Susie is a rare cosmetic and Joey is a very rare cosmetic.
I'm kinda disappointed, I was hoping the group would be more diverse.
You better believe it!
It was bad enough that things like weapons from the Store didn't have their own audio but diFFerent characters is just absurdly poor.