why cant we keep this
why cant we keep the box it would be so cool
why cant we keep the box it would be so cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hoarder instincts haha
I didn't even know you could take it with you to the gate, gonna have to try that !
I love the gleeful endgame chat haha
Equips Box for next game
Fiddles with the box
*You opened the box, I came*
Pinhead and killer in match fight while everyone does the gens
???
PROFIT!
Just imagine an actual Pinhead Bot spawning! Also with Sadakos tapes. Take it to the trial, put it into a TV, tadah! Sadako bot crawling out. This would be so cool.
It would be neat if escaping with the box unlocked it as a survivor charm.