What do u think about Ada outfit?
I so excited for RE , specially Ada , and what do u think about her outfit? What have more probability to come ? FBI OUTFIT FROM RE2? OR DRESS FROM RE4? Or other outfit?
I so excited for RE , specially Ada , and what do u think about her outfit? What have more probability to come ? FBI OUTFIT FROM RE2? OR DRESS FROM RE4? Or other outfit?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the dress, I think it's beautiful, almost reminds me of Feng Min's dress from the event. I also like the coat, I hope that also gets implemented into the game. I can see why Leon likes her 🤗
Underneath the coat she is wearing her red dress, the same dress she is wearing as her default cosmetic. I think it would be a waste to give her a coat and sunglasses as a cosmetic for 1080 Auric Cells.
I want her long dress - the best one of hers. But I have a feeling she will get her outfit from RE 6, I hope I'm wrong.
I think she get FBI because it is a re 2 remake version like her's model.
The coat is a serve.
My favourite ada was from re4 mercenaries. But I'm not complaining.
Whatever she's wearing I wish she'd keep a gun and knife on her.
As if Queen Ada needs to wear anything to be beautiful.
I like the brown jacket + sunglasses model.
I don't know if I'm the only one but my problem with Ada is that her face looks like Asian NPC #2 rather than a main character.
That trench coat! Dang, might actually have to buy that for Ada for the sheer drip of it all.
Coat and dress would be great!
Also give her heels back! She is Femme Fatale, not some donut shop worker. What would Leon said?