For the people build suggestions?

I'm thinking about running a for the people build. What is your suggestions for this build?

Comments

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm thinking about running a for the people build. What is your suggestions for this build?

    For the people + Dead Hurd + We Gonna Live Forever + CoH or Inner healing/strenght (WGLF + For the people bugged not working right now)

    For the people + Dead Hard + Reactive Healing + Self Care

  • FTP+WGLF+Unbreakable+Distortion. You can use this to protect your teammates against tunneling. Distortion will make sure you're not the first one to go down and guarantee the killer cannot see you approaching to heal them. If they down you instead, they face a dilemma: either let your teammate go and hook you instead or leave you on the ground and risk an Unbreakable.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm thinking about running a for the people build. What is your suggestions for this build?

    Dead hard, for the people, WGLF and deliverance.

  • @FeryGEN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342291/for-the-people-build-suggestions

    For the people + Dead Hurd + We Gonna Live Forever + CoH or Inner healing/strenght (WGLF + For the people bugged not working right now)

    For the people + Dead Hard + Reactive Healing + Self Care

    I think if you are broken the healing acumulations of Reactive healing wont work.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3171716#Comment_3171716

    I think if you are broken the healing acumulations of Reactive healing wont work.

    This does not prevent it from working after the effect ends.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I'm thinking about running a for the people build. What is your suggestions for this build?

    Boon circle of cheating (heals for everyone while your broken)

    vigil recover from broken 30% faster

    for the people it's the build

    , dead hard or unbreakable

    dead head to save you from down possibly

    Unbreakable to recover when does or exponential