The new progression system is not healthy. Heres a suggestion to help fix it

I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to the game sometimes. Pre the reworked progression system I was able to get 1m spend it and call it fairly easily. It felt rewarding dedicating my time to the game with what little time I had. After removing the bp bonuses on bbq and wglf the same time i spent before only nets maybe 250k-500k. So now no progression for the time I can put in. Its made me play the game a lot less. It feels far less rewarding.

I think taking away bbq and wglf bonus is a way to further incentivize the role incentives. So they are punishing the player base to fix their que times. Its further infuriated me thinking about that after they removed it because they couldn't even implement it right.

My suggestion is to make the bbq and wglf bonuses base game. Even if they aren't a full 100% bonus. The concept was healthy for the game. Old bbq rewarded not tunneling, and old wglf rewarded altruism. Now with them gone people are tunneling more and being less altruistic.

I don't see any reason to take these away from the game outside of player retention. Which obviously is having the opposite effect on some of us. Reworking the progression system was a good idea on paper, but overall horribly implemented.

Comments

  • I agree that a base kit WLGF / BBQ bloodpoint bonus would’ve been a nice touch. Unfortunately, it did not happen and probably won’t happen…

    Hopefully, the fixed role incentives will help at least a little bit, but I will always miss my BBQ bloodpoints.