Realm Beyond

I haven't seen any mention of it for a minute. I know they did the Haddonfield rework, but they didn't really make a big deal about it, are they still working on Realm Beyond stuff or are they just doing little bits here and there from now on?

Comments

  • They still need to rework swamp and red forest those are the last maps and have a new animation for healing and cleansing totems.

  • No iea

    Map that still need to be rework

    -Swamp

    -Red Forest.

    -Lary's (Needs breakable walls reason even though it was one of the map that got reworked ages ago AND in my opinion)

  • I hope they didn't forget about the swamp. I hate that map and want it changed

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    They still need to rework swamp and red forest those are the last maps and have a new animation for healing and cleansing totems.

    Yeah I never thought about that actually, I remember them changing the way totems looked at the same time they made med kits and stuff brighter, but I never thought about the animations.

  • @HPhoenix said:

    No iea

    Map that still need to be rework

    -Swamp

    -Red Forest.

    -Lary's (Needs breakable walls reason even though it was one of the map that got reworked ages ago AND in my opinion)

    I'm sure Red Forrest has to be on the way next, right? People have been complaining about the size of Mothers Dwelling since before I was playing the game.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I hope they didn't forget about the swamp. I hate that map and want it changed

    Swamp is rough yeah, I would say that it sticks out the most of all the old maps. Apparently it was even bigger and worse than it is now when Flesh and Mud first released which is crazy.

  • @HPhoenix said:

    No iea

    Map that still need to be rework

    -Swamp

    -Red Forest.

    -Lary's (Needs breakable walls reason even though it was one of the map that got reworked ages ago AND in my opinion)

    Larys was a "mini-rework" in my opinion they didn't really change much but make gen spawns horrid for a while

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    I haven't seen any mention of it for a minute. I know they did the Haddonfield rework, but they didn't really make a big deal about it, are they still working on Realm Beyond stuff or are they just doing little bits here and there from now on?

    I thought that was a minecraft realms update tbh

  • I hope they update Michaels model. He looks terrible compared to the other characters.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3143852#Comment_3143852

    I'm sure Red Forrest has to be on the way next, right? People have been complaining about the size of Mothers Dwelling since before I was playing the game.

    I really hope so. It's Clown's (And among other killers with no mobility) worst map, in my opinion.

  • Just delete swamp, I hate that map with burning passion. On both sides

  • I could be wrong but I think those Realm Beyond map reworks are tabled for the moment to make room for the things on the 2022 roadmap. (Obviously they just did a rework of RPD but that was part of the Wesker chapter so it was on that roadmap.)

  • I love Swamp, it's the only map that gives me horror vibes. I hope they don't make it clear