THIS KIND OF MAPS ARE SICK. We need more

IMG_20220820_195711_462.jpg IMG_20220820_195709_000.jpg IMG_20220820_195706_445.jpg IMG_20220820_195700_461.jpg IMG_20220820_195714_815.jpg

I dotn if you can see then because it was very dark but yeah

Also ignore the build. I was doing a rift challenge ๐Ÿ˜…

Soooooo..

This was my first time getting this rng (a lot of trees in one place) and that caused that dark side

THAT IS SO AWESOME . IT WAS ACTUALLY SCARIER THAN THE ACTUAL GAME ITSELF(which is not but we say now)

Although that dead zone behind the hill was so bad โ˜ โ˜  do sth

But if we can have these places PERMANENT on all the maps if its possible it would be absolutely amazing. Only on outdoors .

Tell me your thoughts about this bug or feature it whatever this masterpiece is

I hope bhvr or one dev ses that so they actually make it true โ˜˜โ˜˜

Comments

  • I can't see anything other than trees blocking light. If that's what makes the game scary, you'll get a heart attack against Dredge

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    I can't see anything other than trees blocking light. If that's what makes the game scary, you'll get a heart attack against Dredge

    I mean I already got because it was a ghostface this game but sorry for the darkness. You get my point right. A map cant be lighted everywhere but with these trees is like having the old moon offerings or sth like that. ITS A HORROR GAME AND I THINK A LOT OF PEOPEL FORGET THIS. The only scary thing in this game is seeing a default dwight looping the killers for 5 gens. Bhvr really needs to do sth in order to revive the game from the style POV