Make Hillbilly Great Again

image_2022-08-20_120406462.png

Perhaps the most nonsensical change ever was Hillbilly's rework. A previous top 5 or even top 3 killer who was widely regarded as one of the most fun and interactive killers to play against is now a laughingstock you see once in a blue moon who requires more effort than 95% of the cast to get the same results as a Legion.

Comments

  • They need to remove the heat mechanic.

  • Only problem with old Hillbilly was insta chainsaw add-ons. His add-ons were way too good and even killer with low experience on him could win quite easy with him.

    Only thing he needed was nerf his OP add-ons. What we got instead? (Almost) No charge speed addons, big nerfs to base kit and all his add-ons (generaly speaking) and worse and worse maps for him.

  • For the most part, yes, I agree. Old Insta-saw was busted as hell, though.

    I kind of think the devs might just legit hate Billy. Most of the skins he get's are garbage (imo), overheat is a pointless mechanic, and all his add-ons are pretty #########.

    The worst crime was taking Sky Billy away.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    For the most part, yes, I agree. Old Insta-saw was busted as hell, though.

    I kind of think the devs might just legit hate Billy. Most of the skins he get's are garbage (imo), overheat is a pointless mechanic, and all his add-ons are pretty #########.

    The worst crime was taking Sky Billy away.

    Was it overtuned? Sure, would it be worse than Alch ring, Omega blink, Mother daughter ring?

    I don't think so.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Only problem with old Hillbilly was insta chainsaw add-ons. His add-ons were way too good and even killer with low experience on him could win quite easy with him.

    Only thing he needed was nerf his OP add-ons. What we got instead? (Almost) No charge speed addons, big nerfs to base kit and all his add-ons (generaly speaking) and worse and worse maps for him.

    I do think Instasaw was a bit much but I also don't think it's any worse than any of the add-ons on here.

    Making tuning guide a purple and adding some kind of downside for stacking cooldown add-ons would've been perfect but instead we gutted a killer who "was in a good spot".

  • Charge Add-Ons deserved the nerf. So do Compound Thirty-Three, Alchemist Ring, MDR/DCB, Nurse range Add-Ons and extra Blink and Tombstone Piece

  • @NomiNomad said:

    For the most part, yes, I agree. Old Insta-saw was busted as hell, though.

    I kind of think the devs might just legit hate Billy. Most of the skins he get's are garbage (imo), overheat is a pointless mechanic, and all his add-ons are pretty #########.

    The worst crime was taking Sky Billy away.

    it's definitely weird how inconsistent killer changes are. they've buffed killers that are widely considered overpowered and nerfed killers widely considered weak.

  • Unfortunately devs hates Billy and they will never make him good again.

  • Someone in the dev team really hates Billy. Just be glad they haven't "accidentally" deleted him yet.

  • They should remove his overheating definetely but devs really seem to not like him they even removed skybilly.

  • I just want Skybilly back, insta saw was not really that fun to play against or that hard to play as

  • @ThiccClaud said:

    I just want Skybilly back, insta saw was not really that fun to play against or that hard to play as

    You and me both.