Clowns impaired vision.

Is there another way to do this? I get legitimately nauseous everytime I got against a clown. Right now I have a headache coming on and I want to throw up. I never usually get motion sickness or anything of the sort but those bottles make me so dizzy.


Suggestion: A pink cloud obscures your vision.

Comments

  • When having my eyesight blurred, even for a short while my eyes begin to water and often have to go splash water in my face to stop it. I actually can't play against clown as its simply to irritating for my eyes. I'm not a fan of any of the particle/ visual effects from any of the killers I find all of them just irritating to deal with. Plaques sickness, pyramid heads ensnare. I understand that it exists as a way to help survivors recognise killer effects however there should be a way to turn it off.

  • It doesn’t need to be there at all imo. All it does is make people nauseous and doesn’t obscure vision enough to actually matter in chase.

    As a compromise you could make survivors inside the gas oblivious meaning they can’t see his red light