Archive challenges should have a progress bar in matches
I want to know how long I've been in a chase for how many skill checks I've done and how many times I've blinded the killer it doesn't even need to be a progress bar it could be something simple like a noise que saying hey you completed your challenge.
Comments
This would be helpfull as hell
It would also help with the more obscure / arcane challenges to see what counts.
I have tries numerous times to "hide from the killer within 5s by hopping inside a locker". 5s of what? Starting the chase? Dropping out of chase? Hopping inside a locker and being undetected for 5s?
An in-game notification would make this so much less painful and also help to detect busted and broken challenges more easily.
I agree. There are many challenges that require you to count a lot of seconds like "get chased by the killer for 75 seconds in one match". I would like to know if I did it or not while I'm playing.
This should have been in game for years
Honest to god I have the worst memory known to man so I would also like to have a reminder of the tome challenge I picked like 5 minutes ago, yes I want this
Dear God this has been needed since there've been tome challenges. Just something to sit on the side of the window giving what the challenge is and what your in-trial count is towards it.
Which is why we can't have that ๐ฎโ๐จ
Maybe in a few years i guess lol
Yeah but maybe by pressing esc it would be annoying to have a bar apoearing each time you break a pallet.
Honestly, to me it seems like it'd be distracting.
"Hey you just broke a pallet! Only 11 more!"
"Hey you just broke a pallet! Only 10 more!"
....
Something like that popping up every time I make progress would get old really quickly when I'm try to focus.
Wouldn't need to be a pop-up at all. For example, if it's a task to break pallets, you could have on the right side of the screen where the active tome challenge normally sits, a little box that says something like "Break 10 Pallets" and give a counter "0/10".