Funny skin ideas?
What are some goofy ideas for skins you can think about?
Personally, I think "child friendly" skins for killers would be hilarious.
What are some goofy ideas for skins you can think about?
Personally, I think "child friendly" skins for killers would be hilarious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
banjo for billys chainsaw
thank me later bhvr
I want Trickster in these:
I want a Dwight with a locker costume.
Would also love a pirate outfit for Jake, with a crow on his shoulder
yes or these
I posted this somewhere before.
I think it would be really funny to have survivor outfits that are halloween costumes of the killers. Dwight dressed as trapper (with his glasses over the mask) for example.
bikini clown
I need to know which bikini please
I actually don't want to kill the mood of dbd anymore and always advocate for more cool then funny stuff.
Give me a Mugatu skin for Twins