Nurse's hit validation needs to be fixed now
Every match I will lose to her because of hit validation she will hit me before reappearing she is breaking hit validation she needs to be fixed.
Every match I will lose to her because of hit validation she will hit me before reappearing she is breaking hit validation she needs to be fixed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not her that Hit Validation itself. It's the same if you get hit even though you vault a window or pallet or drop a pallet and stun the Killer.
I have gotten hits on Survivors on other Killers when I thought I shouldn't gotten as other Killers and visa versa got hot when I thought I shouldn't of been.
As @VikingDragonXii pointed out, this is not specific to Nurse, network latency is to the advantage of every killer. The phenomenon you are describing is caused by the fact that on their screen, the Nurse player has already ended the blink and swung at you, whereas on your screen, the blink has yet to play out. This of course due to latency. Range add-ons exacerbate this because they increase blink speed.
In and of itself, this cannot be fixed because it's simply a function of latency, you will always see Nurse come out of blink somewhat later than the Nurse player themselves. That said, the general killer latency advantage can definitely be fixed, and that would also mean Nurses with bad connections don't get as ridiculous hits anymore. A solution specific to this issue and a perhaps adequate nerf for Nurse would be to highlight the spot she will be blinking to as soon as the blink starts, such that survivors at least get an earlier warning and have a second to try and dodge, rather than merely a few hundred milliseconds, some of which nullified by latency.
Maybe check you ping and, after the next release, your packet loss.
Lagging is often an advantage for survivors but not always.