Garden of Joy needs to be nerfed.

The main building is overpowered. The motel sign loop feeds into the surrounding tiles and can all be tied into shack. There's too many filler pallets in the middle of the street. The bushes have infuriatingly huge hitboxes that makes it impossible to hit a survivor with an M2. This map is a mess and needs to be reworked. It looks nice, at least.

Comments

  • 60% of the maps have this issue maybe even 75% I don't know I'm not doing the math but alot of the maps suck. This map just came out and somehow they still can't make maps correctly after 6 years so don't hold your breath on them fixing it anytime soon

  • When your true adversary is the map and not the opposing team ...

  • Personally, I have more issue with the awful collision. Those bushes are the bane of my existence, and are literally the reason why I have touched Billy over the past few days (people keep using map offerings).

  • @drsoontm said:

    When your true adversary is the map and not the opposing team ...

    always has been

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Personally, I have more issue with the awful collision. Those bushes are the bane of my existence, and are literally the reason why I have touched Billy over the past few days (people keep using map offerings).

    before the last update i did a match as huntress in haddonfield... hitboxes were so ######### up that i saw my hatchets being destroyed by invisible walls... honestly all those bugs/flaws make me want to leave once and for all the game...

  • really weird that they forgot to add 14 breakable walls to the main building

  • Maps have too many windows and pallets. Survivors should be downed in a straight line