A bug but I don't know what it counts as or even if it is a bug

I have to blind the killer 6 times I already hate it so I do so once then I stun him and try blinding him but somehow it's not blinding him he isn't even looking up or down and any other direction other the forward and it is aiming at the face. There is no perk I know of that prevents you from being blinded at random moments of the match other the lightborn but I clearly blinded the killer.

I even checked the end game screen and saw he had no lightborn it was a Wraith who was unlocked also.

Comments

  • Did you get the 'Killer Blind' score event?

  • @Pulsar said:

    Did you get the 'Killer Blind' score event?

    No

  • When playing killer, the vast majority of the time survivors don't aim the flashlight correctly, don't hold it steady, or don't hold the beam for long enough.

    As a note, even when blinded, a killer can still hear and move. They can go in the direction of the survivor's sounds until the blindness clears so they aren't that far away from them for a hit.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    When playing killer, the vast majority of the time survivors don't aim the flashlight correctly, don't hold it steady, or don't hold the beam for long enough.

    As a note, even when blinded, a killer can still hear and move. They can go in the direction of the survivor's sounds until the blindness clears so they aren't that far away from them for a hit.

    True. I've often get a survivor blinding me at a pallet only to eat an hatchet in return while I still have the blind mask on screen.

    Killers use sound a lot.

  • Run Blast mine, flashbang, head on, quick and quiet. When you head on the killer flashbang him. Can bring a toolbox to get a quick Blast Mine. Should be finished in a game or two. I don't like to do the challenge with flash lights because many killers aren't going to let you.

  • @Biscuits said:

    Run Blast mine, flashbang, head on, quick and quiet. When you head on the killer flashbang him. Can bring a toolbox to get a quick Blast Mine. Should be finished in a game or two. I don't like to do the challenge with flash lights because many killers aren't going to let you.

    That sounds harder than normal way tbh. Just drop a pallet, wait for the killer to break it and when they start the animation blind them.

    Easy af.

  • @Dead_Harder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3141038#Comment_3141038

    That sounds harder than normal way tbh. Just drop a pallet, wait for the killer to break it and when they start the animation blind them.

    Easy af.

    There are plenty of killers who don't need to break pallets, or do so instantly.

  • Don't aim for the eyes

    Aim for the neck

    You will hear a sound building up if you are in the right spot