Dragon's Grip Is One Of The Funniest Perks In The Game
Listen. I think most people can agree Dragon's Grip is a bad perk. But honestly, Ive been using it a lot recently because it is so bad that nobody expects it.
The amount of times Ive had people tap generators right in my face only to get hit with it is just too many to count. Also just the wave of dread from the survivors when they see the Exposed status show up, followed by a scream, followed by an immediate down will just never not be funny to me.
Ive gotten it down so much into my gameplay to where I will even camp a recently kicked generator with Trail of Torment on top of Dragon's Grip just to make it even easier (and funnier) to down survivors.
Not sure if this is just me, but getting Dragon's Grip value is starting to become a mild unhealthy obsession, I will literally throw games just to get some value from it if I think it's funny enough to do; Ill probably stick onto it until it starts to become not funny against and move onto the next funny thing to run soon after.
Comments
Dragon's Grip is not that bad to be honest. There are dozens of other perks that I would put well below it.
I think the hugest issue with it is just the cooldown duration. It's super long in comparison to other perks with similar functions (Trial of Torment has like half of it's duration).
I've been on the receiving end of Dragon's Grip quite a lot recently, and can confirm the wave of dread hahaha.
As survivor I love seeing rarely used perks. When I see third seal I smile and sigh because it's rare to see it and usually gets some mileage in a match.