So many Myers players

Why everyone plays myers

These 2 days I literally played wit 8 or more myers and I wanna know the reason

Some were adept other tombstone other regular other stalk addons

But why so much myers suddenly?

And I've noticed that myers jow stalks more faster than before or an I saying stupid things

Comments

  • There is a tome challenge where you need to hit 8 survivors that are exposed. I guess people are using Myers to get this without any perk conditions? At least I played Myers because of that.

  • @Mooks said:

    There is a tome challenge where you need to hit 8 survivors that are exposed. I guess people are using Myers to get this without any perk conditions? At least I played Myers because of that.

    Maybe yes since it's the first challenge for killers but I personally took the other way for killers in the rift with the other challenges

  • Does it work with Myers? I remember same challenge in previous books, and Myers's built in power didn't count.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    Does it work with Myers? I remember same challenge in previous books, and Myers's built in power didn't count.

    i remember there was a bug with some challenge and Myers‘ ability yeah.

    but I got 6 out of 8 hits today with Myers without any other exposed status perk for the current challenge so it should work

  • Maybe cuz the new movies are awesome and makes ppl wanna play him. 😊