Hag is the only killer I can think of where being in solo q sucks
Simple reason teammates don't crouch your on a hook a teammate won't crouch even saving them basically facing Hag in solo q sucks because of the fact no one crouches near important areas or obvious trap zones when not in chase.
Comments
As a hag main I can agree that those who clearly don’t have/use comms are severely hindering the entire team . If they know how to counter hag it’s actually really difficult for me to snowball .
Pinhead would like a word. Yes I agree Hag is awful in solo queue, however I'd argue Pinhead is just as bad. In solo queue you have to assume whether or not someone is going for the box. More often than not, if you aren't going for the box no one is going for the box. So the options against Pinhead becomes, you have the box, you deal with chain hunts, or Pinhead has the box. That is straight up awful and annoying. Maybe it's only my experience against Pinhead in solo queue, but I'd rather face Hag than Pinhead any day of the week if I'm in solo queue.
My objective as a soloQ survivor facing Pinhead is always to escape with the box. I am addicted to the "Seeker of Pleasure" score event ;D
If you recognize the danger you can play the foil and disrupt her web. It works best if you have a flashlight so I would prioritize opening chests if you do not.
Of course, if she has Franklins then you will have to play the game of setting the traps off right at the edge of their radius and running away.
Disrupting her web is your only chance if she is competent.
I've found the opposite - people crouch too much, and waste half the match butt-scooting from gen to gen.
Traps aren't about crouching. They are about triggering them intelligently, at their maximum radius and then legging it.
I do find this more difficult to deal with until it comes to unhooks (for me specifically) . The radius trigger/sprint burst combo drives me nuts lmao
I think it's a myth that Hag and Pinhead are way harder to beat as solos. Literally just play well and play smart as usual. If your teammates get you killed, that's not the killer's problem.
I used to love vs Hag because I crutched Urban Evasion for a long time and it hard countered her along with Plunderers (lots of flashlights).
I hardly see her any more. When I do, survivors don’t know what to do around her. They have no idea they can burn traps with flashlights nor do they know they can crouch over them. So many times during a match I crouch to unhook and they just run off and set off all of the traps and get downed immediately.
She’s not too hard to deal with, it’s more of a teammate thing.
Pinhead is not too bad if you decide to be the box jockey. Once you learn the appropriate times to get rid of the box going against him become much easier.
Solo queue sucks even against Sadako, who is the weakest killer, by the way. Whatever your opinion on whoever is worse is wrong. It is fine, happens to the best of us.