Disconnect issues with DBD

Is it just me or is anyone else having an issue with the game disconnecting on u for no reason every match u do. I have done 3 matches with a survivor today to get them bloodpoints and levels and every match it keeps disconnecting me when I'm in the middle of doing a generator.

Also for those who are gonna comment on this and say maybe it's ur internet. It's not, I have a strong signal and my internet hasn't went out once yet even thou the game has disconnected me 3 times in a row.

Really wish the people who deal with tech issues for DBD would get off their lazy asses and do something about glitches in the game like this. Make it so the game knows the difference between the game glitching and disconnecting u from a match and when ur internet goes out and does it. It's annoying getting locked out of matchmaking for an issue the game is causing.

Comments