Does Nemesis really need his zombies

I feel like BHVR only added them because it was a resident evil tie in but here's the thing.

1. Most of the time they'll get stuck on something and maybe not even move for the entire match because their stuck

2. When a survivor is hit they can't pass through them which means a survivor is stuck in an area free down which can be infuriating

3. A survivor is on a hook zombies don't die or anything so they can go there and once again free hit or down plus they just do his job

So does he really need them when he can just hit or use his whip plus they can body block survivors meaning he has to waste time killing them.

Comments

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3139670#Comment_3139670

    There is no Hindered Status Effect when infected, that's Wesker's Uroboros, not Nemesis' T-Virus

    there is a hinder after being infected that lasts for the duration of the speed boost. thats what im talking about

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3139694#Comment_3139694

    there is. its 20% when you get hit by his whip and it lasts.... 0.2 seconds and you get this legendary add-on to improve it to 0.4 seconds.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JRNUBMHNZPZH/image.png

    his zombies are decent anti-stealth and they can stall the survivor sometimes, but i would say their movement speed is too slow even with add-on's to be of much use.

    oh damn its 20%, maybe if they were gonna make the hinder permanent while infected it should be a liiiiiiiiittle less lol

  • I'd like it a little more if they removed all the stupid effects from the screen while you're contaminated.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Need them - no.

    But they are unique and funny. I like them.

    I only wish the wayfinding was better.

    There was this simple idea that if they don´t move for some time they die and respawn somwhere else.

    I agree, I just wish they were consistent. When I play Nemesis, they are GTA V NPC levels of stupidity. When I’m playing against Nemesis, it’s basically Call of Duty Zombies wave 100. There’s no consistency.

  • @jamally093 said:

    I feel like BHVR only added them because it was a resident evil tie in but here's the thing.

    1. Most of the time they'll get stuck on something and maybe not even move for the entire match because their stuck

    2. When a survivor is hit they can't pass through them which means a survivor is stuck in an area free down which can be infuriating

    3. A survivor is on a hook zombies don't die or anything so they can go there and once again free hit or down plus they just do his job

    So does he really need them when he can just hit or use his whip plus they can body block survivors meaning he has to waste time killing them.

    His zombies do jack #########.... Nemesis feels like one of the most neglected Killers in the game aside from not even feeling like Nemesis should feel. I almost wish they had just done Mr. X instead..as the way they did Nemesis was a complete injustice to the source material. If the character can't do half of what they are known for...then just leave them out of the game..

  • @jamally093 said:

    I feel like BHVR only added them because it was a resident evil tie in but here's the thing.

    1. Most of the time they'll get stuck on something and maybe not even move for the entire match because their stuck

    2. When a survivor is hit they can't pass through them which means a survivor is stuck in an area free down which can be infuriating

    3. A survivor is on a hook zombies don't die or anything so they can go there and once again free hit or down plus they just do his job

    So does he really need them when he can just hit or use his whip plus they can body block survivors meaning he has to waste time killing them.

    His zombies do jack #########... I wish they just put Mr. X in instead. Nemesis is a shadow of his actual self whereas Mr. X would be punching and what not as usual. Nemesis is known for firepower, being completely unstoppable, and even mutating NOT JUST HIMSELF..but the zombies to make them more lethal. He has none of that... Yay..

  • maybe Nemesis doesn't need the zombies, but... it's very funny to hear my friends cursing zombie campers or when they get jumpscares from my "coworkers", I hope they are always there to have these minutes of fun

  • It's not fully true that getting hit by a zombie doesn't lose collision. That only happens if the zombie hit doesn't injure you and only contaminates you.

    The zombies do provide some useufl tracking information. I've found a few survivors by seeing the zombie being aggro'd by them that I would have otherwised missed. If a zombie gets struck, there's no harm in killing it and letting it respawn. Honestly it's sometimes useful to kill zombies and let them respawn elsewhere in the map if you know there's no reason for that particular zombie to be in that area.

    I'm not really seeing a good point to remove them. They provide something unique when playing as Nemesis.

  • @xni6_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140588#Comment_3140588

    oh damn its 20%, maybe if they were gonna make the hinder permanent while infected it should be a liiiiiiiiittle less lol

    its not intended to be permanent, its meant to decrease survivor's sprint burst when getting hit by nemesis power since survivor for some unexplained reason have 3 health-states against his ability. the add-on itself and effect is intended to give less sprint burst for these health-states so you gap-close the survivor easier, it is similar to demogorgon's black heart add-on which reduces swing recovery by 15%, except 0.2 sec of hindered is like less than 1% catch-up. basically useless in current form.

  • Make it to where when he kills a survivor, they come back as a zombie.

1 2 ›