Qol Changes
There are a couple of ideas I have for some QoL.
- Able To mix and match costumes in the shop with your current and not owned inventory to try out different outfit combos before you buy them.
- Search functionality in the perk menu (I am aware it is in alphabetical order) for example be able to just type while on the perk selection screen and it starts filtering the perks by the typed characters.
- Show Greyed out Killer Addons , Survivor Addons, and Survivor Items in the selection screen that allows you to read about their effects even when you do not own them. It would be nice to not have to reference a wiki.
- Allow menu sensitivity (maybe this only affects few people) I have different menu sensitivity versus my in game sensitivity. In the menu I have to turn my dpi way too high to be able to move my mouse while in game I have to turn it down a ton or a small flick of my mouse will make my screen do 360 degree turns.
Comments