Tomb Raider Chapter
Lara Croft new survivor
Natla as The Dragoness
Lara Croft new survivor
Natla as The Dragoness
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like a Tomb Raider paragraph rather then a full chapter
I don't wanna be that guy, but Tomb Raider never really was horror-related, I don't think it fits as anything other than maybe skins. Maybe Lara Croft legendary skin for Meg Thomas or something. Like, the 2013 reboot was going to be survival horror initially, but in the end they got rid of "horror" part. The whole franchise is basically action-adventure, with some mystery and survival elements thrown here and there, unlike every other license BHVR worked with to date - even Attack on Titan has a great chunk of horror elements in it.